Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2019

You are uniquely you-nique!!





 



2 Timothy 1:7 (ESV) for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.



Psalm 139:13-14 (ESV) For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.




You're unique! Why stress over "fitting in" or "being like everyone else" ??



Each of us has the capacity to generate 103000 eggs or sperm with unique sets of genes. If we consider 103000 possible eggs being generated by an individual woman and the same number of sperm being generated by an individual man, the likelihood of anyone else with your set of genes in the past or in the future becomes infinitesimal.  
- "Behavioral Genetics" Robert Plomin, J.C DeFries, & G.E. McClaren


No one can duplicate your life. Scan history for your replica; you won't find it. No box of "backup yous" sits in God's workshop. You aren't one of many bricks in the mason's pile or one of a dozen bolts in the mechanic's drawer. You are it! And if you aren't you, we don't get you. The world misses out. You offer a gift to society that no one else brings. If you don't bring it, it won't be brought.
- "Cure for the Common Life" Max Lucado

Your passions are purposeful; not pointless. Your thoughts and feelings are meant to be considered; not ignored. 








If you are a faithful believer, a disciple of Christ, you can know with certainty that you were created with loving care for a unique purpose that only you can complete!!

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (ESV) For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare[a] and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

Ephesians 2:8-10 (ESV) For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.

So don't ever be tempted by resistance or a seeming lack of resources to stop you from resourcefully trusting in and approaching our Holy Creator in prayer when it comes to living with intention of being on task to completing your purpose as Christ's ambassadors completing the ministry of reconciliation, reconciling the world to Himself as we live out the days of our lives!! (2 Corinthians 5:17-21)

For more:




CORAM DEO
1 John 3:18















No comments:

Post a Comment